Terms & Conditions
As part of our commitment to Customer satisfaction, it is our customary business practice to allow Customers to return a Product within one (1) day subject to the following conditions:
If the delivered Products were defected or damaged, you may ask for the replacement of the Products. In some cases, Al Rawabi Dairy Company may request for photographic proof and/ or additional information to properly investigate the issue with your order. If we determine that the order and/or Products you received are not of satisfactory condition or quality, we will collect the Products and issue full refund of the purchase price of the defected Products as reflected on Customer’s paid invoice.
The Provisions of this Section (Returns Conditions) shall constitute Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to defective Products.
- Product returns are permitted during instances where you have received the wrong order. Make sure that the incorrectly delivered Products are in the original condition to arrange return for it.
- Al Rawabi Dairy Company does not accept the return of Products for refund or replacement if the Products were consumed or the actual sealing is opened unless it is related to the quality of the Products.
- Information about your preferences and interests, which we collect through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Al Rawabi Dairy Company will deliver your Products according to the selected delivery time slot. In case we face an event outside our control including, without limitation, weather condition, traffic congestion, peak time or distance, this could cause a delay in our deliveries and in such an instance we will keep you informed about the delivery status.
- If the Customer fails to accept delivery of the Products at the scheduled time slot, the purchase price shall become due and payable in accordance with the original payment schedule and all risks associated with the Products to be delivered, shall be borne by the Customer. Customer shall be responsible for all storage and handling costs incurred and to be incurred as a result thereof.
- Delivery costs shall be the costs associated with moving the Products from Al Rawabi Dairy Company’s Premises to the location where the Customer is shipping to.
- We will issue an e-invoice for your purchase and mail it to your registered email address.
Cancellation / Order editing (subscription):
- You are permitted to edit your order before the cut off time, i.e., until 3:00pm of the previous day of the scheduled delivery. Editing includes, adding/ removing Products and changing time slots.
- You can cancel your order online before the Product(s) is/are shipped before cut off time (3:00 pm) for a refund of your entire order amount. If the cancelation happens after 3:00pm and there is an order for the next day, the cancelation for this order on that specific date will not be possible. In this case, the Products will be delivered for the particular date and we will refund the amount for the rest of the orders in the subscription.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be directly credited to your wallet, and from your wallet you will have the choice to refund the amount to your credit/debit card or bank account (within 7-14 working days of the purchase).
- Sources of personal information:
Personal information that we collect about you:
We will only collect and process Personal Information from you to what is needed for conducting business, including the sale and promotion of our Products and Services that might be of interest to you. You may choose to provide your Personal Information in a number of ways:
Personal contact information: This includes any information you provide to us that would allow us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, location, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number.
Account login information: Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Examples include your login ID/email address, screen name, password in unrecoverable form, and/or security question and answer.
Customer feedback: This includes information that you voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our Products and Services.
Customer generated content: Customer grants to Al Rawabi a worldwide, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish any material, text, image, audio material, video material and audio visual content (“Materials”) that you create and then share with us on a social network or by uploading it to one of our Websites, including but without limitation the use of social network apps such as: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, WhatsApp and Youtube. Customer will submit any Materials on our Websites that are illegal or unlawful and shall not infringe on any third party’s legal rights.
Payment and Financial information: Any information that we need in order to fulfil an order, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available). In any case, Al Rawabi adheres to Payment Card Industry Information Security Standards (“PCI DSS”).
Calls to Al Rawabi: Phone calls with our call center agent may be recorded, in accordance with applicable laws, for local operational needs (e.g., for quality or training purposes) and, in certain cases, to archive proof of consent for direct marketing and profiling. Payment card details are not recorded. Where required by law, you will be informed about such recording at the beginning of your call and will have the opportunity to object.
Cookies / Similar technologies
Use of your personal information:
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
a. To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.
b. To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of our Platforms and Services (the Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of our Platforms and Services that are available to you as a registered Customer).
c. For the performance of an order: The development, compliance and undertaking of your purchase of the Products you have purchased or of any other Services with us through the Platforms.
d. To contact you: to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, via Websites, Mobile App, such as a Mobile App’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related the functionalities, Products or Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
e. To provide you with news, special offers, promotions and general information about the Products, Services and events which we offer that are new and/or similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
f. To manage your requests such as questions, comments and complaints: to attend and manage your requests to us.
g. For business transfers: we may use your Personal Information to evaluate or conduct a merger, acquisition, restructuring, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
h. For other purposes: we may use your Personal Information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, Products, marketing and your experience all in accordance with the applicable laws.
Disclosure of your personal information:
We share your Personal Information with the following types of third-party organization:
Service providers: These are external companies that we use to help us run our business (e.g., order fulfilment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, debt collection, website operation, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis, call center, etc.). Service providers, and their selected staff, are only allowed to access and use your Personal Information on our behalf for the specific tasks that they’ve been requested to carry out, based on our instructions, and are required to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure. Where required by applicable law, you can obtain a list of the providers processing your Personal Information (see Section of “Contact Us”).
Third party companies using Personal Information for their own marketing purposes: We do not license, sell or rent your Personal Information to third party companies for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Third party recipients using Personal Information for legal reasons or due to merger/acquisition: We will disclose your Personal Information to third parties for legal reasons or in the context of an acquisition or a merger (see Section IV (g) of “Use of Your Personal Information”).
Retention of your personal information:
We retain your Personal Information only as long as it is required for the reason(s) it was collected under this Policy and the applicable laws. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, we will destroy, delete, erase, or convert it to an anonymous form.
Changes to the policy:
Al Rawabi has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Customers and users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the Personal Information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of its amendments.
To ask questions, make comments, or make a complaint, , please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Al Rawabi Dairy LLC, Al Khawaneej, P.O. Box 50368, Dubai, UAE or call our telephone number on: +971 4704 3100. We will acknowledge your questions and comments and investigate any complaint from you.
Governing law and jurisdiction:
This Policy as well as your access to our Websites and Mobile App shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Emirate of Dubai (expressly excluding DIFC laws) and the applicable Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute or difference in relation to or arising from this Policy (including the formation, performance or interpretation of this Policy) shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
This Policy applies to Personal Information that We collect from or about you, through the Platforms and methods described below if you use our services (“our Services”) and/or purchase our products (the “Products”), from the following sources:
Al Rawabi Websites: Customer-directed websites operated by or for Al Rawabi, including sites that we operate under our own domains/URLs and other online sites that we run on third party social networks such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter Tik Tok, WhatsApp and YouTube ("our Websites").
Al Rawabi Mobile App: Using our mobile application operated by or for Al Rawabi (“our Mobile App”).
E-mail, SMS, Calls and other Electronic Messages: Buying / Ordering Products or Services from us over the phone or online via electronic communications between you and Al Rawabi.